Update - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Update

  1. #11
    Advisory Council Donating Member cp434's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    4,848
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll save any chick related feedback for our next in-game chats bro!
    As for the friend, keep at it as long as it doesnt drag you down! The world needs more solid friends!


    "No sympathy from me, you wanted it,
    now stop being a little bitch"-Cheezus

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NY STRONG ISLAND
    Posts
    8,823
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck her in the ass.

  3. #13
    Captain CaptainKanuck66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Berlin, Connecticut
    Posts
    1,409
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FfC-BerSerkxL View Post
    Fuck her in the ass.
    Actually... she was a freak in bed so it was awesome and yes she was into that.
    Always classy, never trashy, but a little nasty

  4. #14
    Captain CaptainKanuck66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Berlin, Connecticut
    Posts
    1,409
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cp434 View Post
    I'll save any chick related feedback for our next in-game chats bro!
    As for the friend, keep at it as long as it doesnt drag you down! The world needs more solid friends!


    "No sympathy from me, you wanted it,
    now stop being a little bitch"-Cheezus
    Sounds good and I helped me out the first time so I am hoping I can do it again.
    Always classy, never trashy, but a little nasty

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NY STRONG ISLAND
    Posts
    8,823
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKanuck66 View Post
    Actually... she was a freak in bed so it was awesome and yes she was into that.
    Make her bite the pillow then, so in the morning she remembers her place in the world.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    1,278
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FfC-BerSerkxL View Post
    Make her bite the pillow then, so in the morning she remembers her place in the world.
    Christ haha

  7. #17
    Captain CaptainKanuck66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Berlin, Connecticut
    Posts
    1,409
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @FfC-BerSerkxL ...made her do that too lol sadly this girl was a dream girl. Also played video games haha but all well she made her decision to go back to her 28 year old dinner cook who lives with his mom.
    Always classy, never trashy, but a little nasty

  8. #18
    CEO - Chief Executive Officer FfC-Th3_Butch3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Boston, Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    24,138
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKanuck66 View Post
    she made her decision to go back to her 28 year old dinner cook who lives with his mom.
    She was not a dream girl if these are the types of decisions she makes - consider yourself saved, and lucky.

  9. #19
    Captain CaptainKanuck66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Berlin, Connecticut
    Posts
    1,409
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FfC-Th3_Butch3r View Post
    She was not a dream girl if these are the types of decisions she makes - consider yourself saved, and lucky.
    I am counting myself lucky and I did say was... right?
    Always classy, never trashy, but a little nasty

  10. #20
    Sergeant
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    259
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just take comfort in knowing that she can leave you, but she can't un-suck that dick. LOL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •