Petition for Kick - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Cheezeball14
    Guest
    im going to have to vote nay. kick belongs in the woods finding fish to sodomize

  2. #12
    Advisory Council Donating Member cp434's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    4,848
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezeball14 View Post
    im going to have to vote nay. kick belongs in the woods finding fish to sodomize
    He sodomizes fish? Poor defenseless fish! That BASTARD!

    "No sympathy from me, you wanted it,
    now stop being a little bitch"-Cheezus

  3. #13
    Pyro1022
    Guest
    You don't even want to know about all the beaver he pounds.

  4. #14
    Warrant Officer Donating Member FfC-NoDrunkyNo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Orlando, FL USA
    Posts
    695
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro1022 View Post
    You don't even want to know about all the beaver he pounds.
    He hunts the beavers, but like a fat kid running after the ice cream man, can never catch them.

  5. #15
    Advisory Council Donating Member cp434's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    4,848
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fish sodomising beaver pounder!

    "No sympathy from me, you wanted it,
    now stop being a little bitch"-Cheezus

  6. #16
    Advisory Council Donating Member cp434's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    4,848
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I miss Kick...i need Kick...destiny needs kick...

    "No sympathy from me, you wanted it,
    now stop being a little bitch"-Cheezus

  7. #17
    Cheezeball14
    Guest
    mmmmmmmMERP

  8. #18
    Major Donating Member FfC-Kictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Posts
    2,214
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cp434 View Post
    I miss Kick...i need Kick...destiny needs kick...

    "No sympathy from me, you wanted it,
    now stop being a little bitch"-Cheezus
    Has someone started drinking? lol

    Seriously though come Fallout time we all had better get chats going so we can shoot the shit while shooting shit, or punching shit, or...well you get the picture I am sure.

  9. #19
    CEO - Chief Executive Officer FfC-Th3_Butch3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Boston, Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    24,138
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickme_Pls View Post
    Has someone started drinking? lol

    Seriously though come Fallout time we all had better get chats going so we can shoot the shit while shooting shit, or punching shit, or...well you get the picture I am sure.
    Nope, it's just the truth

  10. #20
    Staff Sergeant ChAoSShoCkeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Midland MI
    Posts
    470
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickme_Pls View Post
    Has someone started drinking? lol

    Seriously though come Fallout time we all had better get chats going so we can shoot the shit while shooting shit, or punching shit, or...well you get the picture I am sure.
    I like this idea the best


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •