Destiny taken king reviews, news, info and secrets - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
  1. #11
    Warrant Officer spiceyweiner14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    690
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the three of coins will allow exotic engrams to drop from ultra bosses you can use one before u kill a boss for a chance of him dropping an engram. you can farm bosses to get them to drop. they will probably patch this soon so better hurry if you want that loot!

  2. #12
    Warrant Officer Donating Member fightingfool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Toronto Canada, eh
    Posts
    708
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yep

  3. #13
    CEO - Chief Executive Officer FfC-Th3_Butch3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Boston, Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    24,138
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Destiny taken king reviews, news, info and secrets

    Quote Originally Posted by spiceyweiner14 View Post
    the three of coins will allow exotic engrams to drop from ultra bosses you can use one before u kill a boss for a chance of him dropping an engram. you can farm bosses to get them to drop. they will probably patch this soon so better hurry if you want that loot!
    Yup trek cp and I just did this - I got 6 in an hour lol!

    - choose scourge of winter mission on Venus (lvl 14)
    - get to boss door pop a toc
    - assign 2 people to suicide by rocket (walk up to the wall and blow your face off)
    - assign one guy to suicide by rocket killing the boss
    - get boss to 1/16 life, two commit suicide (call out you are dead), one guy runs up in his crotch fires rocket killing himself and boss simultaneously
    - watch your drops (you'll pick them up on the next round. Do not go to orbit with them in the room Cp lost one, I had one go to the postmaster so I'd say it's a crap shoot - when done go in and clear the room the start the mission over again)
    - it restarts, Pop another toc and rinse wash and repeat.

    The three of us got about 13 total? Used about 40 TOC's (three of coins) personally

    This def works - I'm almost out of strange coins, anyone know the best way to get some back??


    Want FfC mobile sexy? Grab Tapatalk!

  4. #14
    Captain CaptainKanuck66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Berlin, Connecticut
    Posts
    1,409
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should do this before they patch it but I also want to beat the raid
    Always classy, never trashy, but a little nasty

  5. #15
    CEO - Chief Executive Officer FfC-Th3_Butch3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Boston, Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    24,138
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKanuck66 View Post
    I should do this before they patch it but I also want to beat the raid
    Lets do it tonight around 8:15 I'm assuming you don't hve a ton of Three of coins so we'll do it till we run out. Has anyone beaten the raid yet?

  6. #16
    CEO - Chief Executive Officer FfC-Th3_Butch3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Boston, Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    24,138
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FfC-Th3_Butch3r View Post
    Yup trek cp and I just did this - I got 6 in an hour lol!

    - choose scourge of winter mission on Venus (lvl 14)
    - get to boss door pop a toc
    - assign 2 people to suicide by rocket (walk up to the wall and blow your face off)
    - assign one guy to suicide by rocket killing the boss
    - get boss to 1/16 life, two commit suicide (call out you are dead), one guy runs up in his crotch fires rocket killing himself and boss simultaneously
    - watch your drops (you'll pick them up on the next round. Do not go to orbit with them in the room Cp lost one, I had one go to the postmaster so I'd say it's a crap shoot - when done go in and clear the room the start the mission over again)
    - it restarts, Pop another toc and rinse wash and repeat.

    The three of us got about 13 total? Used about 40 TOC's (three of coins) personally

    This def works - I'm almost out of strange coins, anyone know the best way to get some back??


    Want FfC mobile sexy? Grab Tapatalk!
    @ChAoSShoCkeR

  7. #17
    General of the Army Donating Member Aypeeootrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    7,116
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

  8. #18
    Captain CaptainKanuck66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Berlin, Connecticut
    Posts
    1,409
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FfC-Th3_Butch3r View Post
    Lets do it tonight around 8:15 I'm assuming you don't hve a ton of Three of coins so we'll do it till we run out. Has anyone beaten the raid yet?
    I only have 15, probably not as many as you guys but I figure I should have bought some.
    Always classy, never trashy, but a little nasty

  9. #19
    CEO - Chief Executive Officer FfC-Th3_Butch3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Boston, Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    24,138
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKanuck66 View Post
    I only have 15, probably not as many as you guys but I figure I should have bought some.
    Go do it before it's patched on tues!!!!!

    Maybe they won't care cuz everyone will run out of strange coins..........I blew through 120.

  10. #20
    General of the Army Donating Member Aypeeootrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    7,116
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/155729536/0/0
    Apparently this is how to get the exotic version of black hammer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •