Separate chat rooms - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    FfC-Quackers
    PSN chat is also vital to have every member in it so when new guys are accepted they can add everyone easy. This is the best way to add people to your friends list. We just need to keep the random comments and clutter out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Hardline only guys just need to chill out. Problem solved. lol

"GEEEEEETT DEAGLE'D"

GR1408
    I don't mind about the chat, it works for me some times to squad up. The problem is that we miss some players that turned into destiny now hehe

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GR1408 View Post
    I don't mind about the chat, it works for me some times to squad up. The problem is that we miss some players that turned into destiny now hehe

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    lol... We'll be back in a few weeks. Trust me.

"GEEEEEETT DEAGLE'D"

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to be honest there are better things to worry about, take a minute and enjoy where you are now. There people dying from world hunger.

CEO - Chief Executive Officer FfC-Th3_Butch3r's Avatar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Without feedback we can't be great - this is just a feedback thread, and very valuable to how we do things. There is always someone worse off then us, that has no bearing on solving a problem that has come up in the community serk. No one is up in arms, it was just a suggestion/question

A lot of people don't understand our history or how we use things or are supposed to use things - its the FfC Vets jobs to make sure the information spreads and people learn how we roll - all the way down to the smallest thing.

We've been through this conversation before. Keep PSN clean, lfs, quick questions about joining up, friend people from there - if you have a lot to say or a big question, make sure you ask it here or in the LINE chat. It's pretty easy, we really don't need to keep posting unless there's valid input to a solution or changes we might like to make in the future.

So - do the above, with the amount of new members if it is an issue I will take it to the officers and discuss multiple PSN chats, but for now nothing is chaning just respect the PSN chat and don't spam it

Major Donating Member FfC-Kictionary's Avatar
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FfC-BerSerkxL View Post
    to be honest there are better things to worry about, take a minute and enjoy where you are now. There people dying from world hunger.
    *Scratches head....

Banned
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It doesn't bother me too much, but as a "hardline only guy" it can get a little annoying, especially when you're in a game of rescue and you have constant notifications blocking your view and sounds going off, but i can definitely live with it. I still own destiny, and would hop on to play with you guys once in a while, but it seems like it wouldn't really work out since i don't have any of the new DLC.

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So turn off the notifications, that's what I did. It becomes better when they are off.