Star Wars Battlefront Hype - Page 9

User Tag List

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 127
  1. #81
    Director of Comp
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    7,249
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FfC-WarMachine View Post
    The $50 dlc pass is back too so looks like $110 again for all the goods when it's said and done .4 dlcs I think

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Lol

    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

  2. #82
    Major FfC-T_Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,920
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't like it but i might have to get it... i'm having lots of fun with the beta but its only for 5 days and there's only 4 planets/8+ maps in the game at release. That would probably get stale quickly.



  3. #83
    Director of Comp
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    7,249
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daHawk2 View Post
    I don't like it but i might have to get it... i'm having lots of fun with the beta but its only for 5 days and there's only 4 planets/8+ maps in the game at release. That would probably get stale quickly.
    That's pretty typical for number of vanilla maps. BF3 was 9, BF4 was 10. Have no clue on planets lol.

    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

  4. #84
    FfC-WarMachine
    Guest
    And they end up being the best ones haha

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  5. #85
    Major FfC-T_Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,920
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FfC-Buckeye View Post
    That's pretty typical for number of vanilla maps. BF3 was 9, BF4 was 10. Have no clue on planets lol.

    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    4 planets, and all of the maps are on those 4 planets. So only really 4 different kinds of environments.



  6. #86
    Director of Comp
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    7,249
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daHawk2 View Post
    4 planets, and all of the maps are on those 4 planets. So only really 4 different kinds of environments.
    Ah okay.

    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by FfC-Buckeye; 10-12-2015 at 07:40 PM.

  7. #87
    Director of Comp
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    7,249
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FfC-WarMachine View Post
    And they end up being the best ones haha

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    True.

    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

  8. #88
    FfC-Quackers
    Guest
    Bf4 is only on one planet lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #89
    TheRealGershwin
    Guest
    I will be passing on season passes for games from now on. I can't remember the last season pass that was actually worth the money for any game.

  10. #90
    Pyro1022
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGershwin View Post
    I will be passing on season passes for games from now on. I can't remember the last season pass that was actually worth the money for any game.
    Same for me. I'll wait to see what each dlc offers before getting them. Might be more expensive getting them separately, but at least then I'll use them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •