Evolve New Hunters, Monster and Balance patch Tues March 31st

User Tag List

FaceShots__

Evolve New Hunters, Monster and Balance patch Tues March 31st

Balance Patch Details
    http://evolvegame.com/news/balance-c...ming-to-evolve

Behemoth & new hunter gameplay

Behemoth looks like a handful. There are some really fantastic new abilities available with the new hunters, Sunny's Jet Pack booster is perhaps the biggest game changer but each new hunter looks to be extremely good and fun to play with. Huge damage, more speed, more shields.

Wraith has been toned down a bit, most notably the supernova duration is 50% less and decoy has a 2 second delay on cooldown. Wraith's acceleration has also been toned down so it shouldn't be able to pull away so quickly.

Several of the hunters have been patched as well, so we'll have to see how that goes. But Can't wait to use Sunny's Jet Pack booster in combination with Kaira's acceleration field. Even with an additional 15 second cooldown added to Kaira's acceleration field it should, in theory, end the days of us Hunters being easily out ran and out maneuvered.
    Last edited by FaceShots__; 03-26-2015 at 01:49 PM.

General of the Army Donating Member Aypeeootrek's Avatar
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nice! I'd like to get back into this at some point

FaceShots__
    Yeah, I'm going to start playing again tomorrow night.

CEO - Chief Executive Officer FfC-Th3_Butch3r's Avatar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Me too.....I only played like 3 hours....LOL

KeyserSoze710
    I may give it a go again if we can get a full four man squad. Was good times when we had a full team to take on a random monster

FaceShots__
    If they balance it properly the game should be mega fun. Right now if you have someone that is mediocre in your hunting party you are dead, even against a mediocre monster. That's not really fun.

Major Donating Member FfC-Kictionary's Avatar
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm definitely hoping to get back on Evolve. I always worry about such drastic changes but hopefully they are for the better. I was seriously puzzled by the nerf to Cabot's rail gun. Already seemed slow and underpowered and they slowed the reload more.

FaceShots__
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickme_Pls View Post
    I'm definitely hoping to get back on Evolve. I always worry about such drastic changes but hopefully they are for the better. I was seriously puzzled by the nerf to Cabot's rail gun. Already seemed slow and underpowered and they slowed the reload more.
    I definitely have my reservations about how effective this balance patch will be, why they are nerfing hunters and not touching Goliath I don't understand. But I'm hoping for the best, I played last night and don't think I will again until the patch. The monsters are just way too fast.

FaceShots__
    Evolve patch is live, I'll be on tomorrow night.

General of the Army Donating Member Aypeeootrek's Avatar
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Evolve - The Hunt Evolves Trailer: