User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: podcast thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uhm.... stern blows. but tht's besides the point. lol

i know of a private site: stern, o&a (they suck too), bennington (i'm a dirty flithy fanboy of) and other siriusxm shows... rogan (whom i also hate... seems like i dislike popular peeps), burr (amazing) and other podcasts, etc... all get uploaded there. if anyone needs it, lemme know. i'll see if i can get an invite or something.

i've listened to and 'outgrown' a ton of podcasts... only one i would still recommend is Bill Burr. but that's cause i love the guy... can't stnd sports though and during the seasons he tends to talk about them a lot.
    Last edited by AC_BASBAS; 04-30-2017 at 11:01 PM. Reason: to say it's my shitty opinions...not looking to argue but will discuss it if need be. lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So for Sirius you can actually listen free, prety much forever by doing this:

- Sirius gives out free 30 day trials to any email. No credit card needed, just a valid email (that they send the invite code to)
    - After 30 days the email will be added to a list so you can't use that again. However Sirius's back end logic is bad so you can use the same email over and over as long as you put a "." somewhere else in it.

For example:

DoctorPhunk@gmail.com will work for 30 days. Then D.octorPhunk@gmail.com will work for another 30 days. Then Do.ctorPhunk and on and on. Gmail (and all emails) don't give a shit where you put periods. It doesn't change the email address as far as they are concerned. Sirius hasn't figured this one out yet. I've been using the same email for about 2 years now by just moving around a dot and re-clicking a new code every 30 days.

As far as Sirius:

They have archived shows for Howard stern if that's your thing. If not the music stations are commercial free and pretty sweet. Lithium plays hard rock and grundge. The Pearl Jam channel plays 24x7 pearl jam. The Grateful Dead channel plays 24x7 dead with live archived hows at noon everday
    Games: BATTLEFIELD | The Division | Rainbow6 | MLB The Show | NHL 16 | Madden 16

General of the Army Donating Member Aypeeootrek's Avatar
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Didn't know pirate bay was back

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i just prefer tossing them on an mp3 and listen as opposed to listening with their streaming service or live... yeah, you don't need real emails. i always used a fake email site when i did that. also, theyve done promos every now and then where you could even get up to 90 days or so with a 'code' or something.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me too although on the plus side for shows (like Stern) you can pause/rewind/fast forward on their site, the same way you would with an MP3 which is nice
    Games: BATTLEFIELD | The Division | Rainbow6 | MLB The Show | NHL 16 | Madden 16

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    true enough.... but i LITERALLY use and carry my mp3 around 24/7... it's my security blanket. lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha oh no doubt - MP3 will always be priority #1. I like Sirius for when I'm at home though