BF3=$OLD, Lots of BC2, BF1943, Homefront, MoH until my Ghost Recon copy arrives...

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    FfC-Hans_Gruber

BF3=$OLD, Lots of BC2, BF1943, Homefront, MoH until my Ghost Recon copy arrives...

Join me, 7 and a few other special guests...

CEO - Chief Executive Officer FfC-Th3_Butch3r's Avatar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I still have my homefront copy.......BC2 night is next friday. I'll throw down with ya at some point if I'm up to it.

mechangmenow
    wait, didn't you sell it... then buy it back

hans you've given more to DICE than any of us lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why would you play a poors man CoD? Homefront is just so mediocre I was shocked they actually shipped it. Its the FPSs Quantum in terms of quality.

FfC-Hans_Gruber
    Quote Originally Posted by mechangmenow View Post
    wait, didn't you sell it... then buy it back

hans you've given more to DICE than any of us lol
    Yup. And no I'm not losing any money on the deal. I'm sure I'll be called a liar like always, but think back to the Sunday and Monday before BF3 came out and I was sending out game invites just to be a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by TG-Raylock View Post
    Why would you play a poors man CoD? Homefront is just so mediocre I was shocked they actually shipped it. Its the FPSs Quantum in terms of quality.
    Yup. But at least it works exactly the same every time and there isn't a new glitch every few weeks.

Although far better than before the February and March patches, I still have terrible gaming experiences 20-30% of the time.

I just wish BF3 would work all the time, that's all.

mechangmenow
    I think you should... lol buy back BF3 and take the game less seriously. And I seriously mean "less seriously." I know you're a jokester grubs but you get frustrated and disheartened really easily because you are a very excitable person in general. I too can get really heated (as I'm sure some of your eardrums have heard)... sometimes I just stop playing BF3 because at that point it no longer becomes fun. That's why I'm not on for long periods of time; burned out!

FfC-_7_SEVEN_7_
    I can rant all day about bf3, but i dont feel like it, ill be play bc2 alot more now, that doesnt mean ill stop playing bf3, itll just be alot lessnthego:

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    7 has caught the gruber disease - you gotta stop hang'n out - that stuff is viral, but app it's already too late for you. Welcome to the downward spiral to self destruction.........muuuuuuaaaahahahahahahahah

(Insert tears here)

FfC-_7_SEVEN_7_
    heres a funny video i found on youtube

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    aaaaaaahahahaha hilarous