Coming back to BC2

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    DrJamesGang

Coming back to BC2

Hi guys, Played some Battlefield for the first time in a while tonight. But not BF3 - I went back to BC2 and I really enjoyed it. Now this thread isn't gonna be about me saying how much more I love BC2 than BF3 - to the contrary, I think BF3 is plenty better than BC2 in many ways, but something about BC2 really gets my blood cooking.

For any of you guys who still own the game, let me know if you're interested in squadding up on BC2. The game feels just as full as it did before BF3 came out (at least tonight). I'd love to get 2 or 3 other FfC in my squad to re-live the glory days. Let me know if you're interested and when you'd be interested in playing.

EDIT: To level 50!

CEO - Chief Executive Officer FfC-Th3_Butch3r's Avatar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Mech was supposed to setup a Back 2 BC2 night.....maybe you can take the bull by the horns and set it up

I'd def throw down.

FfC-Voltag3_825
    im definitely up for playing some bc2

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ohhh knife fights! so in.

FfC-_7_SEVEN_7_
    ^Agreeded

R_A__V__E_N
    lol i always loved all of the special rules matches.. knife/defib/repair tool only, grenade launcher only, no scope only

man those were the days

i'm in if i ever get motivated enough to download the latest patch

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would get so pissed when i got knifed, i remember me and 7 going after killa kush and i was yelling so loud that i got 7 laughing. There was some random guy on my list in our squad and I WAS LIKE HE'S BEHIND YOU!!!! HES LIKE CHILL THE FUCK OUT, and i all i hear is 7 laughing his ass off. Then the trash talk he sent us, the txo's, me, 7. Great times, i also remember knifing this guy like 5 times at the time the game was only out for like 2-4 months. I messaged him saying i got you 5 times, he's like congrats what you going to do put on your fucken fridge, i was like fuck yeah i am LOL hunting for gold was the best. i miss that game so much, such great times. Me slamming my controller down, buzz asking what the hell was that, getting hatemail for being sneaky sniper. 6 yelling at ppl and cursing them out. haha.

CEO - Chief Executive Officer FfC-Th3_Butch3r's Avatar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok, I'm just gonna set this up.......

TearsOPNeedNerf
    if my copy still works im in lol

mechangmenow
    lol how many times did serk scream "WHITE BEHIND YOU !!11!"

and white says

"dude i know..."