Testing Ads - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Testing Ads

TxO-WhiteKnight
    just look at the bottom of the forums page, We always have 15+ guests on the site at all times (including the dead of night).

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We get noticed, and since we're doing well on Gamebattles I've gotten more than one message from dudes interested in joining us, and I refer em here, and in general people just check out the site.

CEO - Chief Executive Officer FfC-Th3_Butch3r's Avatar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They denied the appeal with no reason but "suspicious activity" they won't explain or help me........I sent the big dogs after them. Octavius is looking into it =)

Captain Donating Member FfC-I_Octavius_I's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My day sucked, so I didn't have time to investigate.

The visitors are coming from GB and Battlelog. There is no doubt that we're getting noticed. I was playing Team Deathmatch on Saturday and had random blues asking about FfC. Another guy piped in that he saw a post from me on our website. Its like we're famous! LOL

In all seriousness, you guys on Team 1 are kicking ass and people are noticing. As a clan, we're dominating most matches. We're in games in 2-4 man squads, if not more. Y6 is ranking in the high stats ranges. To cap it off, our website & logo rock.

Awesome job!!!

Warrant Officer Donating Member fightingfool's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YourSix
    Quote Originally Posted by FfC-I_Octavius_I View Post
    My day sucked, so I didn't have time to investigate.

The visitors are coming from GB and Battlelog. There is no doubt that we're getting noticed. I was playing Team Deathmatch on Saturday and had random blues asking about FfC. Another guy piped in that he saw a post from me on our website. Its like we're famous! LOL

In all seriousness, you guys on Team 1 are kicking ass and people are noticing. As a clan, we're dominating most matches. We're in games in 2-4 man squads, if not more. Y6 is ranking in the high stats ranges. To cap it off, our website & logo rock.

Awesome job!!!
    I know for a fact that battlelog brings in a shit ton of people. I post about the clan all the time and always mention my stats to get people to look at my profile which has obviously... links and information about our clan.

Shall_I_Sh00t_U
    ^ I noticed FfC because of one of your posts lol.

Amazing that we're getting so much traffic!

Captain Donating Member FfC-I_Octavius_I's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Y6, I've read a bunch of stuff that you've posted on Battlelog. You definitely have a nice little following going on! It also helps that we don't just have good players in FfC, we're also good people - well, at least most of us anyway .

mechangmenow
    *looks at ...liche* =>