Leviathan VoD's (educational?)

User Tag List

Private First Class Ghostnlpples's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leviathan VoD's (educational?)

So Butch came up with a great idea earlier when we were talking about streaming the raid. If anyone wants to learn the raid or get info about our specific methods (since most of our strats differ from the more popular youtube strats) you are welcome to check out past broadcasts of our raids that I have streamed, or you can also hop on twitch while I'm doing it live and we can answer your questions in real time

Here is a VoD of our most recent run which was about an hour ago, it's pretty smooth for the most part minus some glitches and brainfarts, so feel free to check it out if you haven't done the raid yet but want to get a leg up before joining us

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/183053316

I believe the broadcast will only be up like a week or so, so I'll try to download it later and put it on youtube or something.

P.S. I think CP343 doesn't have his Playstation settings set up to allow his voice to show up on stream so if you ever hear us replying to or talking to a voice that isn't there it's likely were just replying to him lol. Were not crazy people.. i think.
    Last edited by Ghostnlpples; 10-17-2017 at 10:52 PM.

CEO - Chief Executive Officer FfC-Th3_Butch3r's Avatar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Aweosme stuff - encurage those to watch, or watch us play live! Hell I'm gonna go watch when I have time for fun

Private First Class Ghostnlpples's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's actually a pretty entertaining run I think. I've rewatched bits and pieces here and there and it consistently made me crack up lol

CEO - Chief Executive Officer FfC-Th3_Butch3r's Avatar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostnlpples View Post
    It's actually a pretty entertaining run I think. I've rewatched bits and pieces here and there and it consistently made me crack up lol
    we have fun, that's for sure =)