Laxogenin and epicatechin.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Laxogenin and epicatechin.

Pretty amazing stuff, it's day 8 and I feel incredible. I'm Hitting 100 mg of Laxogenin 50mg in the morning and 50mg at night. I take the epicatechin before the workout. I'll be running this for three months. How I feel and the results are pretty incredible. Here's some info.
    http://www.predatornutrition.com/art...bout-laxogenin

http://www.predatornutrition.com/art...ut-epicatechin

"The only thing you are guaranteed at birth is death. You have a right to that. The rest is earned."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anecdotal evidence aside there appears to be very little research done on it. The article below has a solid write up and rates is a 6/10 on a risk scale due to:

"The risk numbers are because there is no long-term research on it, nor is there double-blinded, placebo-controlled research on trained athletes using laxogenin either. "

Also seems to be some issues with absorption too. Seems like you'd be better off to run anavar. And if you're running anavar it's probably better off to run something that wasn't designed for female competitors

https://blog.priceplow.com/laxogenin
    Games: BATTLEFIELD | The Division | Rainbow6 | MLB The Show | NHL 16 | Madden 16

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPhunkenstein13 View Post
    Anecdotal evidence aside there appears to be very little research done on it. The article below has a solid write up and rates is a 6/10 on a risk scale due to:

"The risk numbers are because there is no long-term research on it, nor is there double-blinded, placebo-controlled research on trained athletes using laxogenin either. "

Also seems to be some issues with absorption too. Seems like you'd be better off to run anavar. And if you're running anavar it's probably better off to run something that wasn't designed for female competitors

https://blog.priceplow.com/laxogenin
    I'm running td not pill absorption rate is better with Td. I don't want to run something hormonal right now.

"The only thing you are guaranteed at birth is death. You have a right to that. The rest is earned."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just wanted to give an update. I have been taking this stuff for a month and 9 days, the first few days I felt a difference. But then that went away. So I stuck with it and I would say around 3-4 weeks I starting seeing a major difference. I tore my chest last year, and sometimes it hurts really bad. I have no felt pain once since taking it, which is pretty incredible. I haven't really try to hit any pr's, but I'm also not training as a powerlifter. Endurance is great and I was able to 225x15 (bench). Before I was doing 255x8-10, the pumps are more noticeable and I have seen somewhat fat loss. This would be great for a cut and trying to keep strength, which I will be doing soon I have lost 6 lbs and I haven't really tried to lose that. I give this stuff 7/10. If you have any questions about it please feel free to ask

In regarding my dosage I do one pump (2ml) str3ngth and one pump (2ml) ep1c 45 mins before the gym. And then at night I do the same thing after a shower.